Saturday, December 24, 2011

Frozen S*** Happens

After a complete melt down of my old (15 busy years) computer , I am back. At least until I can get my files transferred over . That's the trick. A new system to learn as well. Not liking it so far.

So until all is set , organized and learned there will be no photos for now.

But here is a Canadian 'folk' poem  that I could not resist sharing with you.  The information on where to find it will follow.


It's winter in Canada!
And the gentle breezes blow,
Seventy kilometres an hour
At thirty-five below.


Oh, how I love Canada,
When the snow's up to your butt.
You take a breath of winter,
And your nose gets frozen shut.


Yes, the weather here is wonderful,
So I guess I'll hang around.
I could never leave Canada.
I'm frozen to the bloody ground.


This poem was taken from the Facebook page called " Shit Happens " from The Entertainer . My apologies to the sensitive. This may not be the page for you. It contains adult ( yes, that is questionable) and at times vulgar ( that is not questionable) humour . Occasionally , there is a little gem like this poem found among the debris. If you can keep the bile down visit the page, if only to read the info page . It explains it all.

Caution: Do not 'LIKE' the page if you don't want to be haunted forever.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your new computer becomes fun for you. I always love having a new computer to play with. I usually only get new parts. The poem is a good one. It gives a fun description of Canada.

    ReplyDelete